Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello, you awesome reader! This happens to be my first post on My Tryst with Food, and I'm super excited!

Like most people, I love food and am a self-proclaimed foodie. I love everything to do with food - cooking it, studying the science and art behind it and of course, eating it. I eat out often and recently began to post photos of dishes I try on my Facebook album where I recommend people what to eat at restaurants and what to conveniently miss.

Since then, many friends (and some strangers) did follow some of my recommendations and insisted I write more in-depth reviews rather than two lines on a Facebook photo. So, here I am! Expect a lot of restaurant reviews, cooking experiments, food stories and read about my tryst with food.

Before I go, here's a photograph for a sneak peek of my first review. Cheers:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment